These stories are our members’ personal experiences and opinions. You may find their stories helpful in knowing that you are not alone, but some stories may be disturbing and you should use your discretion before deciding to read them. It may be that now isn’t the right time for you. We hope you find these helpful and thank the families that have shared their experience with us.
- Cambridge News Crying over spilt milk
- Karli’s Reflux Journey – Awareness Week 2022
- Mabel’s Story – Awareness Week 2022
- Xavier’s Story – Awareness Week 2022
- Elei’s Story – Awareness Week 2021
- Mackenzie’s Journey of reflux and dietary intolerance – Awareness Week 2021
- Journey of Reflux during Lockdown – Awareness Week 2021
- Post Natal Depression: Bec’s Story. Awareness Week 2020
- Harper’s Journey- Awareness Week 2020
- 3 Girls, 3 reflux Journeys- Awareness Week 2020
- #NationalInfantandChildGastricRefluxAwarenessWeek 2015 Story 3
- “His gastric reflux stopped…”
Crying Over Spilt Milk Gastric Reflux Support Network New Zealand for Parents of Infants and Children Charitable Trust shall not be responsible or in any way liable for the continued accuracy of any information given, or for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in these personal stories whether arising from negligence or otherwise, or for any consequences arising there from. Views expressed do not necessarily represent the views of the managers, coordinators or committee.