To join one of GRSNNZ’s LOCAL SUPPORT NETWORKS a Gastric Reflux Support Network NZ for Parents of Infants & Children Charitable Trust Membership & Confidentiality Agreement Form needs to be completed. Areas are defined by New Zealand Regions such as Auckland, Canterbury, Northland, Southland, etc.
The Local Support Networks are coordinated via Private Facebook Groups. This allows members to keep in touch when and how they want. Meetings can be arranged via the groups.
Once your membership form has been received you will receive either a Facebook friend request from a GRSNNZ Trustee or an email invite to join the Group for your area.
We have five additional Private Facebook Groups:
- “National Gastric Reflux Support Network NZ”
- “Laryngomalacia GRSNNZ Support Network“
- “Eosinophilic Gastrointestinal Disorders GRSNNZ Support Network“
- “Feed GRSNNZ Support Network” – for those living with feeding difficulties, failure to thrive or tube feeding.
- “13+ GRSNNZ Support Network” for Adults aged 13 years or older. A membership form is still required, but the group can be found https://www.facebook.com/groups/13GRSNNZ – private, but not hidden.
If you are already a member of GRSNNZ and want to join a Support Network, please use the contact form.
Please review our Guidelines. NB: All our Support Network groups are private and available to GRSNNZ members only and are designed for families needing support.
Written by Roslyn Ballantyne, National Coordinator 2013 – 2020 for © Crying Over Spilt Milk Gastric Reflux Support Network New Zealand for Parents of Infants and Children Charitable Trust.
Last Updated on August 21, 2020 by Crying Over Spilt Milk