Feeding, screaming, poor sleep
Screaming, difficulty breastfeeding, Losec, Cow’s Milk Protein Allergy, parents battling to cope
Apnoeas, resuscitation, gluten, dairy and soy allergies, Nissen Fundoplication aged six years.
Shallow palate, gluten and dairy allergies
Miserable, crying baby, pretty much outgrew gastric reflux
Breastfeeding challenges, small baby, support, outgrew gastric reflux.
Nasogastric feeds, failure to thrive, complications
Restless, spilling, dairy free diet for breastfeeding mother
Screaming to smiling gigging baby
A verse written by one of our members with help from our reflux discussion forum users at www.everybody.co.nz about Reflux.
Breastfeeding problems, ongoing gastric reflux, younger sibling without reflux
Post natal depression, constipation, Babywise
Convulsion, apnoeas, CPR, nasogastric tube, Mickey gastrostomy button, three Nissen Fundoplications
Infant Gastric Reflux Stories Blogs
Click here to Add A Story Blog (Don’t forget to choose the story blogs category).
- Astrids Story Roslyn Ballantyne (RN)
- “His gastric reflux stopped…” Roslyn Ballantyne (RN)
- parenting reflux babies really is a massive task Roslyn Ballantyne (RN)
- Reflux: A reason to cry over spilt milk Roslyn Ballantyne (RN)
- Reflux robbed us of baby joy Roslyn Ballantyne (RN)
- Ryan’s Story of Reflux and Christina’s story of PND Roslyn Ballantyne (RN)