These stories are members’ personal experiences and opinions, and are part of their healing process. Please be aware that some of the stories on Crying Over Spilt Milk are of more severe or complicated cases of Gastric Reflux. Serious or complicated cases of Gastric Reflux are rare. If you think you may be disturbed by some content, please visit this page before deciding to read further: www.cryingoverspiltmilk.co.nz/InfantGastricRefluxStories
Feeding, screaming, poor sleep
Shallow palate, gluten and dairy allergies
Miserable, crying baby, pretty much outgrew gastric reflux
Breastfeeding challenges, small baby, support, outgrew gastric reflux.
Nasogastric feeds, failure to thrive, complications
Restless, spilling, dairy free diet for breastfeeding mother
Screaming to smiling gigging baby
A verse written by one of our members with help from our reflux discussion forum users at www.everybody.co.nz about Reflux.
Breastfeeding problems, ongoing gastric reflux, younger sibling without reflux
Post natal depression, constipation, Babywise
Convulsion, apnoeas, CPR, nasogastric tube, Mickey gastrostomy button, three Nissen Fundoplications
Contact us to Add your Story Blog.
- #NationalInfantandChildGastricRefluxAwarenessWeek 2015 Story 2 Roslyn Ballantyne
- #NationalInfantandChildGastricRefluxAwarenessWeek 2015 – Tips on coping… Roslyn Ballantyne
- #NationalInfantandChildGastricRefluxAwarenessWeek 2015 Story 1 Roslyn Ballantyne
- #NationalInfantandChildGastricRefluxAwarenessWeek 2015 – What Gastric Reflux Means Roslyn Ballantyne
- Astrids Story Roslyn Ballantyne
- “His gastric reflux stopped…” Roslyn Ballantyne
- New baby on the way … taking probiotics …. Roslyn Ballantyne
- parenting reflux babies really is a massive task Roslyn Ballantyne
- Reflux: A reason to cry over spilt milk Roslyn Ballantyne
- Reflux robbed us of baby joy Roslyn Ballantyne